Rates for 2020:

Rooms, Chambres d’hotes
Room 1 person [including breakfast] for a minimum stay of 3 nights € 70, – per night.
Room 2 persons [including breakfast] for a minimum stay of 3 nights € 75, – per night.
Room 3 persons [including breakfast] for a minimum stay of 3 nights € 105, – per night.
Room 4 persons [including breakfast] for a minimum stay of 3 nights € 130, – per night.
For stays of 1 or 2 nights a one-off surcharge of € 15, =.

Table d’hotes
Our menu, alternating 3 courses or a BBQ in the summer, all including an aperitif, wine and coffee € 27.50 pp and for children up to the age of 18 € 23.50 pp During your stay we keep up to date with our plans, we always take into account personal wishes.

Pampering package
Again for success also for 2020: our pampering arrangement!
For the special price of € 849, = you two come and enjoy a week at Ferme Beauregard. Stay in one of our rooms and enjoy a delicious breakfast in the morning and join us for dinner in the evening. We serve one of our dinner versions (alternately 3 course dinner, and in the summer a BBQ) where we will in all cases let you enjoy the great fresh products from this region. Wine and coffee or tea are also included. In short, a week half-board for two people for the special price of € 849, = for 2 people

Gites Tournesol and Tulipe
Each gite has 2 bedrooms, use by 4 people

Low season (1 January – 11 April and 24 October – 31 December) € 595 per week
Mid season (11 April – 4 July and 29 August – 24 October) €695 per week
High season (4 July – 29 August) €895 per week.

Surcharge for an extra person in the room € 20, = per night.

It is also possible to rent a gîte for a longer period, or outside the high season for a weekend or midweek.
Mail us for the possibilities and rates!

General and payment conditions:

The rental period for the gite is from Saturday 4 pm to the following Saturday 10 am.

For the rooms, a rental period applies from noon at 4 pm to the following day at 10 am.
[if you want to use the room earlier, i.v. for example traffic jams, ask for the possibilities. We charge a surcharge of 35% of the room price for this.]

The reservation for the gite is final when the deposit of 30% of the rent has been received by us, and you have received a confirmation from us by mail. The remaining 70% of the rent for the gite must be paid on the agreed date, as communicated by mail and / or in the rental contract.

For the rooms the deposit is 50% of the rental amount, the remaining 50% can be settled in cash on departure.

In case of cancellation (by the tenant) longer than one month before the day of commencement of the rent, the deposit will remain due. In case of cancellation (by the tenant) less than one month before the day of commencement of the rent, the difference between the rent and the deposit is still due. In addition, we reserve the right to immediately attempt to rent out the gîte / room after a cancellation notice.

If you use an offer or pamper package, you must state this when you make your booking.

The deposit for the gîtes is € 500 and must be transferred in advance. We check the house before your departure and clean the gite and it is ok. We will refund your deposit as found.

The rental of the gites includes bed linen, but exclusive of € 60 cleaning costs, to be paid in cash on departure.

We are not liable for damage to or by the guests.

Pets always in consultation, and are only allowed in the rooms, should be on the premises at all times, not in and around the pool and should not be left alone. We ask for a surcharge of € 9.50 per day per animal.

Smoking is not allowed inside and on the terraces.

All mentioned prices include tourist tax.